Closed Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pants Thread

My condolences to those of you who knew Pants personally. This is a sad and difficult time for you. Take some comfort in knowing her torment and suffering has come to an end. Another life snatched prematurely by the evil that is cancer. To those who knew her via this medium, I'm sure we'd all agree, her humour and no nonsense approach were a huge asset to DTV. Who else knows how to work the buttons?!

My thoughts are with her husband, family and friends. May they take comfort in what she gave to others personally and professionally. That is a whole lot of giving and for that, she was my kind of person and a good soul.

Rest in peace sweetheart.

You can shed tears that she is gone or you can smile because she has lived,
    You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back or you can open your eyes and see all that she's left,
    Your heart can be empty because you can't see her or it can be full of the love you shared,
    You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday,
    You can remember her and only that she's gone or you can cherish her memory and let it live on,
    You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back, or you can do what she'd want, smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

I didn't know Pants well but she will be sorely missed.

My condolences and thoughts are with all those, both family and friends, whose lives have been touched by her and will feel her loss keenly.

Rest in peace, lovey xxx

Very sad news.

My condolences to those who are left behind.

I am so very saddened to hear this news. POPs and i had a good old set to every now and then, but it always ended with a laugh.

I will miss Pants. Rest in peace hun.

I'm really trying not to cry at my desk.

RIP Pants.

I'm so very sorry to hear this news... my heart goes out to her family, friends, & loved ones who must be sorely feeling her loss.

Rest in peace Mrs.... your suffering is finally over.

Fenella is offline Not the Best Troll - always the bridesmaid, eh? Fenella might be good, might be bad

I'm so sorry. I don't know what else to say - I'm completely shocked. I'll really miss her.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenella View Post
    I'm so sorry. I don't know what else to say - I'm completely shocked. I'll really miss her.
    Thanks Fen

I knew Pants a little and shared a few laughs with her. I feel so sad that she has gone but happy that she is now at peace. My thoughts go to her family and friends. As the poem goes ... 'I am not gone, I am only in the next room'. This gave me great comfort when my Dad died. Mr D and Betty, so sorry you have lost your close friend. xxx

I will miss her heaps. I've been crying my eyes out for the last two days over someone I never actually met in real life, more's the pity, but who I thought was fucking fabulous. She was smart and funny, very bloody funny, and passionate about things, she was quick and witty and she didn't suffer fools. And I know she loved her husband like mad and never said a bad word about him. She took the piss out of me and I laughed with her 'cause she was bloody right and it was funny.

I remember talking with her about London and how much I loved the city and she said that living there took her breath away sometimes because it was so great. And she would say 'next time you're in London..' but we never did.

And it's shitty and unfair that someone, anyone, so young and lovely should die, it makes me angry. And just thinking about her husband and her parents makes me bloody well up again. If those of us who had never met feel like this, imagine what they must be going through. I hope they will be ok.

She was a bloody dag and she was great.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast