+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I'm in a real life Agatha Christie situation

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

No it's true, his name is Scrooge McDuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinny View Post
    My Great Uncle, who is a multi-millionaire in his 80s is about to marry a woman 25 years younger than him.

His last wife died 15 years ago and he has no children was going to go to his nieces and nephews, one of who is my Dad.

Now it won't, it will go to her, so my retirement certainly isn't looking quite as good as it was

Now if this was a Poirot or Miss Marple one of the nephews or nieces would bump off either the Uncle or the fiancé (don't say gold-digging bitch, don't say gold-digging bitch), or both, before the wedding.

Or the new wife would bump off the Uncle shortly after the wedding (TBH since he's in his 80s and not in that great health he won't live that long anyway I wouldn't have thought).

Then Poirot or Miss Marple would investigate.

Have to say this is the first time I can actually understand how the killer feels.
    I think I had a similar email from a nice African gent so I sent him a few quid out of sympathy for his predicament.

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Quote Originally Posted by Dapussywhippedaffy View Post
    I think I had a similar email from a nice African gent so I sent him a few quid out of sympathy for his predicament.
    Where's my money then?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinny View Post
    Where's my money then?
    Being spent on shoes and handbags by the sound of it.

Apparently I’ve won 26 million dollars on an American Lottery.

I got an email from Amazon customer service today.

"Hello,

You have entered wrong passwords for many times. As our security precautions, we need more informations from you. Once you've confirmed you own these account, we’ll walk you through some step to make your account more secure."

Seems pretty genuine to me.

Married now BTW.

No-one got bumped off!

I bet he looks like this when she’s getting her kit off.

Don't want to think about it.

He's actually quite a bit fatter than that though.

We're in a real life Agatha Christie situation too. Three of our fish have died this spring - there are now just 6 left. "Ten Little Koi" ..... the fish which is the last one standing swimming is obviously the killer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast