+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: The beast from the east

Pretty wild here, we have salt spray on our 2nd floor windows. But just a day, they say. Ordinarily we'd be racing our boat now. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valour. It's decreasing already, https://weatherfile.com/location?loc_id=GBR00002

We use various live wind feeds, that's the one at the west entrance to the solent.

I wore my coat today

kaz is offline Happily confused, permanently bewildered. kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeJudy View Post
    I wore my coat today

I had a jumper on today and I've got a hoodie on now over my jim jams.

I wore my coat today
    Me too, went to Alton Towers and got seriously rained on for the first two hours, thought the whole day was gonna be a disaster, we had to get up at 6 as well. But then the rain cleared up and we got to go on 5 coasters which is pretty good going. Went to Thorpe Park last month and we only got on three things cos the queues were so long.

The new coaster Wicker Man was really cool. Also went on Smiler, or the leg amputater as I call it, for the first time. I said I didn't wanna go on it after what happened but what the heck, the queue was short and we didn't lose any limbs

The food is terrible at this park, very overpriced crap. Bring sandwiches, we didn't :(

Yeah the food is always way overpriced at those places. Mini JJ has started to like fast rides. We went on quite a few high up ones at Legoland a couple of months ago and I hated it but she loved it. We spent a bit of money on QBots which were a god send. We managed to spend the 40 minute wait for the driving school sat down instead of queuing plus there was some sort of error and they let us go on one of the most popular rides straightaway so we didn't have to join a massive queue.

Yeah the food is always way overpriced at those places. Mini JJ has started to like fast rides. We went on quite a few high up ones at Legoland a couple of months ago and I hated it but she loved it. We spent a bit of money on QBots which were a god send. We managed to spend the 40 minute wait for the driving school sat down instead of queuing plus there was some sort of error and they let us go on one of the most popular rides straightaway so we didn't have to join a massive queue.
    She's cool :)

My kids would love to be taken to legoland. Frowned upon these days as they are in their 20’s. Our best trip was one Autumn half term, it was nearly deserted. They went on everything about 5 times.

Cool Legoland is a great park for younger ones.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17