+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Original Crew from Jan 2008

Default Original Crew from Jan 2008

I only happen round this way occasionally.

I wonder how many of the original crew from Jan 2008 are still here.

I know we've lost a couple to bastard cancer, and it would be nice to know who was still around.

PS. I know I am connected with a few on Facebook, but I have long since forgotten the DTV usernames that go with them. (yes, I am very old indeed)

I joined in April. 2009 after some members told me it was a good place, sadly none of them post here any longer.

I saw this place mentioned on Digital Spy. Don't really recognise any thought if I'm being honest !

Thanks for the welcome.

Which thoughts were you hoping to recognise?

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post
    I only happen round this way occasionally.

I wonder how many of the original crew from Jan 2008 are still here.

I know we've lost a couple to bastard cancer, and it would be nice to know who was still around.

PS. I know I am connected with a few on Facebook, but I have long since forgotten the DTV usernames that go with them. (yes, I am very old indeed)
    Rudi, I go back long enough to remember you first coming onto DSU when we were bitching about you. It was me who discovered you had a profile picture!!

How the frig do I remember that when I can barely remember peoples names these days?

I took a break for a few years and, upon my return, have been cruelly denied my proper name by the fuhrers.

I drop in every couple of months, but its nowhere near as busy as its heyday -when this place was funny there really was nothing better online. We culd even have good "roper" discussions too. January will be the tenth anniversary of the move here and the famous Chie day one flounce. It would be good to know what people were up to.

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Quote Originally Posted by Speechlessly mine View Post

We culd even have good "roper" discussions too. January will be the tenth anniversary of the move here and the famous Chie day one flounce. It would be good to know what people were up to.
    Lots of George and Mildred fans posting here then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinny View Post
    Lots of George and Mildred fans posting here then.
    It was always one of the ties that bound us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast