+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do you know , when you have gone mad.

I would actually agree with Tinny to some extent (but not the people never get better) as the wards now are full of people with severe MH issues and there is not enough resource or staffing to support the patients properly. Beds are scarce and community services to support people in their own homes is inadequate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinny View Post
    Thought the playground had been tarmaced over and was now a car park.
    Well, it wasn't much of a paradise before that

I did wonder what you might have in common with Goblin, and now I know. Fair play to you, Tinny, interesting job, and I daresay not easy. Though I think things aren't generally as black as you paint them. Except for that wretched Percy woman of course.

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

I'm not a medical professional, although I have worked in a few hospitals.

I gathered. The RHA wouldn't be the first place a med professional would be working. The NHS is run by a mix of professions, my wife being one of them. As it happens she's a qualified nurse, but that was barely relevant as a senior administrator. She never worked in mental health though. She ran an Acute hospital. With you know who as ops director.

Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    I now know,I think i have gone mad.( Strange English , but it is correct )
    Because I can't think anymore ., about anything.
    I am tired , fed up and past caring.

I might have gone 'bonks', but then I have always wanted to be the Barmy Old Bag Lady.( I kinda like the idea of that) Maggie Smith could be my hero.
    All I want is my own shopping trolley.
    My friends think I am just being 'different', but I am a cert for being 'committed'. ( And very soon )
    If I was me ,or a relative of mine , I would sort them out and,I would do it straight away.

My Family think I am funny. i think my Family are 'bonks'.
    What's wrong with it? What's right by a populis, is just conforming...your own thoughts, sway the populis. enjoy your life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2