+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do you know , when you have gone mad.

Default How do you know , when you have gone mad.

I now know,I think i have gone mad.( Strange English , but it is correct )
    Because I can't think anymore ., about anything.
    I am tired , fed up and past caring.

I might have gone 'bonks', but then I have always wanted to be the Barmy Old Bag Lady.( I kinda like the idea of that) Maggie Smith could be my hero.
    All I want is my own shopping trolley.
    My friends think I am just being 'different', but I am a cert for being 'committed'. ( And very soon )
    If I was me ,or a relative of mine , I would sort them out and,I would do it straight away.

My Family think I am funny. i think my Family are 'bonks'.

From Kezza , with love., who is going round the twist. So take no notice. Normal service will be resumed in a coupe of hours.Or tomorrow , or next week or when the 'Tax Man' goes away. xxxxx

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Take yourself off to a private sanitorium, you don't want to end up on an NHS ward, don't know how anyone gets better in those places.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinny View Post
    Take yourself off to a private sanitorium, you don't want to end up on an NHS ward, don't know how anyone gets better in those places.

and yet they do.........

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Against all odds.

When you have severe mental health problems you want somewhere quiet and relaxing to help you recover rather than somewhere where there are constant fights, shouting, suicide attempts, the exact opposite of that.

Tiinny , I haven't really gone bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinny View Post
    Against all odds.

When you have severe mental health problems you want somewhere quiet and relaxing to help you recover rather than somewhere where there are constant fights, shouting, suicide attempts, the exact opposite of that.
    You seem to be a bit of an expert on psychiatric wards How did you acquire such detailed knowledge?

I used to work for Trent RHA and visited quite a few of them (including Rampton).

stop being a bitch Gaz

as I said in the other thread you were snideying around in, post it in the playground then a frank exchange is possible

Thought the playground had been tarmaced over and was now a car park.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast