+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It's all kicking off in Roller-land....

Default It's all kicking off in Roller-land....

On Saturday the Bay City Rollers performed a reunion gig at T in the park.....a day or so before the gig Les did an interview claiming it was all his idea to reform, and that the reunion gigs are basically the same as his "legendary BCR" gigs, with Woody & Alan added into the wings. Woody (who's been continually falling out with Les for the last year or so) then announced that Saturday would be his last performance with the reunited BCRs as he objected to being labelled an optional extra.

Denise (Woody's wife) has been vociferous about Les's machinations on FB - and this morning she has posted that Alan's wife, Eileen, assaulted her twice on Saturday and that she's going to report her to the police. Having followed Denise on FB for a while, I know it's her MO to post rants about people, wait til there's lot of arguments going on, and then delete the post so there's no evidence - however, if she's telling the truth, it could all get very messy very soon! Watch this space!

This is what she posted on Saturday:
    To the fans on Rollermania attacking me and asking why today and suggesting I do this " every reunion gig" ...the reason I posted this was we ( thats Stuart aswell) decided enough was enough after Les's recent interview full of lies ..it proved once and for all that he is NOT interested in the reunion and is using it for his own means ...that is the facts ....so keep on defending him and keep on attacking me ..it wont change the truth

McKeown said. “John and I had an idea to float this reunion out to the other past members and only two got back: Alan Longmuir and Stuart Wood,” the 60-year old Edinburgh native said. “In reality, the live show is the same show I do with my band with the addition of Alan and Stuart.” ....what a fucking nerve ..and a complete lie once again as to how the reunion came about ..." float this reunion out to the other past members " LOL ..ALL LIES ..the reality being he was going to sue us for loss of earnings ....his band ! ..his reunion ! ..him him him ...load of utter shite ....he wouldnt even change his stinking shirt for the gigs ! just in case it actually became a reunion and not just him getting publicity for his backing band and then stick Stuart and Alan in the wings ..literally !
    "Rollermania" is a FB fan page, and John is their new manager.

This is what she's posted today:

Having second thoughts about reporting Eileen Longmuir to the police for twice being assaulted by her at TITP ....lots of witnesses .
    .even in the toilets ...to what she did ...that talon came off because she was trying to claw at my face...a class act indeed and showing her true colours ...like I said LOTS of witnesses !

A FB post from Eileen:
    Enjoying a family wedding in Dublin and this is the kind of deluded rubbish Alan and myself get hit with. I won't lower myself to her level but enough is enough. I have tried to build bridges and not reacted to horrible derogatory comments and behavior. She has been blocked. End of the matter as far as we are concerned
    and she's posted a text from Denise saying "Not a smart move...why would you fuck off someone that could let everyone know Alan can't play his guitar and is unplugged...silly bitch...I have your fingernail as a souvenir of your crass behaviour...I might sell it on eBay lol....you and Alan have fucked it all up...you are the idiots! That was a BIG mistake you made yesterday"

Oh dear! Sad doesn't come close. As my husband just said, Les was always a weird cunt.

He's not wrong there!

The media have picked up on it:
    http://www.aaaedinburgh.co.uk/bay-ci...ackstage-bust/
    Denise has said she's made a report to the police - they're probably still chuckling at her.

Well reading the comments it seems the fans hate Denise and reckon she's not a nice person at all.

She's not...however, she always tells the truth (I've been following her on FB since Oct/Nov last year). The fans don't like that because Denise tells them that Les is an arrogant shit (which he is).
    Woody's story:
    http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...k-bust-up.html

The latest - Les says Woody is welcome to return as long as he keeps Denise away!
    http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...-20m-EACH.html

Having followed their various spats over the last year or so, I have a theory. Alan has said that he's suffered from a couple of heart attacks & strokes in the past. Perhaps that's made it difficult for him to play the guitar, so when the BCR's reformed he'd have had to fake it. Denise (Woody's wife) would know this, as they were close friends; however, she's very outspoken and vindictive, so if she & Alan's wife had words then I reckon Denise would instantly threaten to expose Alan's fakiness (which she did). Hence the catfight & ensuing fall out!

And if that's what she did it would back up the opinion of her being a nasty spiteful cow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast