+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 305 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 224 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3043

Thread: Fuzzy Logic Random (ask Gray)

  1. #2131
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,442

    Default

    I am now eating my way through a tube of Rowntrees Pick and Mix. Good stuff if I can sort my teeth out afterwards.

    Plus a glass or two.

    Blimey they don't half put some odd sweets in them. I can't open my mouth !

    Sue has got a tube of wine gums.

  2. #2132
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    tatooine
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    Sue's cool, wine gums are great

  3. #2133
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    I am now eating my way through a tube of Rowntrees Pick and Mix. Good stuff if I can take my teeth out afterwards.

    Plus a glass or two.

    Blimey they don't half put some odd sweets in them. I can't open my mouth !

    Sue has got a tube of wine gums.
    I've ate a lot of sweets this Christmas.

  4. #2134
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Black ops - DTG
    Posts
    16,043

    Default

    We buy them, stuff like after eights, and forget, probably due to being lettuced, to offer them around, and find them in the back of the dresser in June.

  5. #2135
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaz View Post
    We buy them, stuff like after eights, and forget, probably due to being lettuced, to offer them around, and find them in the back of the dresser in June.
    The thing about being Lettuced is that they go wilty and soppy after a while , and you have to throw cold water on them to revive .
    Lettuces can be fun.
    Although a lettuce is not for life.
    Lettuces , don't care.
    Kezza and Co , just fall apart.
    Like a lettuce. :-)

  6. #2136
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Black ops - DTG
    Posts
    16,043

    Default

    My daughter saw to it all this Xmas, bay introducing everyone to Pornstar martinis. That is a cocktail, Kezza, to avoid misunderstandings. Vanilla and passion fruit vodka, with a fizzy wine chaser. Nothing gets you lettuced faster. So much so, most of us wilted before midnight on NYE, and had to have a nap. Was it just us, or was Jools Holland total rubbish this year?

  7. #2137
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Trying to keep the loonies on the path
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    The thing about being Lettuced is that they go wilty and soppy after a while , and you have to throw cold water on them to revive .
    Lettuces can be fun.
    Although a lettuce is not for life.
    Lettuces , don't care.
    Kezza and Co , just fall apart.
    Like a lettuce. :-)
    Thought I'd pass you a little nod I had from someone who shall remain anonymous but however is 100% trustworthy, I think.
    The green fruit pastels are actually made from the freshly trodden juice of the Loire Valley lettuce.

  8. #2138
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaz View Post
    My daughter saw to it all this Xmas, bay introducing everyone to Pornstar martinis. That is a cocktail, Kezza, to avoid misunderstandings. Vanilla and passion fruit vodka, with a fizzy wine chaser. Nothing gets you lettuced faster. So much so, most of us wilted before midnight on NYE, and had to have a nap. Was it just us, or was Jools Holland total rubbish this year?
    I know , I know.
    And I didn't get to see much of anything ,no idea what was going on .

  9. #2139
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dibbly View Post
    Thought I'd pass you a little nod I had from someone who shall remain anonymous but however is 100% trustworthy, I think.
    The green fruit pastels are actually made from the freshly trodden juice of the Loire Valley lettuce.
    Pesky Lettuces get everywhere , Mr Dibs.:-) No-one is safe.

  10. #2140
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Black ops - DTG
    Posts
    16,043

    Default

    We are still suffering. I blame Asda, and the 6 for £25 offer. 6 Wolf Blass red label cannot be refused.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts