+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 219 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2181

Thread: Fuzzy Logic Random (ask Gray)

Happy new year JJ and everyone else :)

Sorry I’m late to the party, busy coping with the one Mr P was having, girls in his cupboard, wearing his shirts to dance in!
    Turns out he has a chest infection, very scary couple of days . Any much better now, hope you’re not stil lettuces Kezzie.
    Happy New Year to you all from The Pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    Sorry I’m late to the party, busy coping with the one Mr P was having, girls in his cupboard, wearing his shirts to dance in!
    Turns out he has a chest infection, very scary couple of days . Any much better now, hope you’re not stil lettuces Kezzie.
    Happy New Year to you all from The Pickles.
    Oh dear , how awful for you and brave you have to be, to cope with this. And how sad.
    It is as if ,not only has Mr Pickle's life been taken away from him, but yours has too.
    And there is nothing anyone can do or say ,to make it any better, for either of you.( Except platitudes which are crap )
    So sorry to hear this.It is as if all that has gone before in ones life is spoilt by the later years of ones life.
    Which is so unfair and distressing to all concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    Oh dear , how awful for you and brave you have to be, to cope with this. And how sad.
    It is as if ,not only has Mr Pickle's life been taken away from him, but yours has too.
    And there is nothing anyone can do or say ,to make it any better, for either of you.( Except platitudes which are crap )
    So sorry to hear this.It is as if all that has gone before in ones life is spoilt by the later years of ones life.
    Which is so unfair and distressing to all concerned.
    Thanks kezza.

It's bad enough when it's a parent, can't imagine how it is when it's a partner. It nearly killed my dad. And now he's on his own he's busy nearly killing himself. I'd love to restrict his car to within 10 miles of home.

You cope Gaz, I married, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health.
    We’ve been richer, when we were both working
    We’ve been poorer, when I wasn’t working
    We’ve both been healthier.
    Mr P looked after me when I was sick, it’s my turn to look after him now.
    I have promised I will keep him at home as long as possible.
    I have carers come in 3 times a day, it’s not cheap, but we can just about afford it, so I can keep my promise to him. If the position was reversed, I know he would do the same.

My parents much the same, Pickle.

Yay everyone, I hope you all had a good time Christmas and New Year.I cannot remember much about it as I was 'Lettuced 'most of the time.
    All I want to do , is stay in bed, But Mr Chris my 'Major Domo' keeps coming round to fix things.
    I wish he could fix me.
    I have got a weird concoction of things heating up in my oven, all the things left over that no-one wanted to eat.
    Even Sue ( WINF)has asked why do I want to poison myself, and she hoovers up anything.

But then , she is strange.

PS, I have new spectacles/glasses , not that I can really see with them , but they were half price in Boots, at Stansted Airport. I bought them in a rush.
    But they sorta work.I think.Not sure now, I couldn't see the strength.
    I think I have made a boob.

+ Reply to Thread