+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 305 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 216 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3043

Thread: Fuzzy Logic Random (ask Gray)

kaz is offline Happily confused, permanently bewildered. kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Scurlogue View Post
    Cheers kaz. She has a UTI now, so is a bit confused. Thinks she spent ten days in hospital when it was only a night and a day.
    Ah bless, she's having a bit of a time of it.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz View Post
    Ah, the joys of UTIs. Why is it that an infection there has such an effect on the mental powers?
    It's beyond me gaz, one of my colleague's dad is in hospital with an infection and he's having all sorts of hallucinations and keeps trying to escape to go home.

My mum had a friendly donkey that used to visit, and sleep on her bed when she had a UTI.

Mr P told me yesterday he was tired because he’d been working all weekend, bless his heart, the dementia is really starting to get a grip on him now.

My father in law went wandering a few times.

One time we got a call from someone he used to work with. He had turned up at a meeting point some miles from us home one early morning (construction workers), with his tools. He had been retired for about 15 years.

Hope your mum is doing better, Scur. I feel for you, I really do. I had a call last Wednesday from the hospital saying my mum had been in a minor car accident but because of her Alzheimer’s they’d only release her to next of kin. 600km drive back from La Plagne to pick her up... no real damage to either her or the car, she couldn’t understand what all the fuss was about :). I’d do anything for my mum, she’s my best mate, but it can be exhausting.
    Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery

Best wishes Swissy.

They look after us when we’re growing up. Now it’s our turn.

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Not always.

Quote Originally Posted by Scurlogue View Post
    Best wishes Swissy.

They look after us when we’re growing up. Now it’s our turn.
    We sometimes wonder if they're having a colossal wind up as revenge for our 2 year old tantrums.

That thought doesn’t seem to make sense when it is your OH.

It's all so horrible, ^ but a least we are talking about it.

Most people don't.

And most are tired of pretending to be happy, and all is OK, with all that affects our lives.

Christ! And I have not made any sausage rolls yet , so that is another drama to contend with. ( Being totally glib) I couldn't care less about sausage rolls, but apparently those that expect them think I should.
    And Sue ( WINF) was very weepy when I took her to the airport today, to spend Christmas with some friends in France.And she could not tell me why.

Thats why I gave a link to that article a while back.Basically as some-one said ."We all lead lives of quiet desperation"
    Blimey Sorry. I am sure all is fine some-where.

+ Reply to Thread