+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 219 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2181

Thread: Fuzzy Logic Random (ask Gray)

  1. #1151
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    AWOL
    Posts
    10,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaz View Post
    The vehement independence that caused the American war of independence causes them to give 2 fingers to any foreign interference. I think it's counter productive to point out the error of their ways.
    If we bend over much farther Gaz, they'll get more than 2 fingers in.

  2. #1152
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Black ops - DTG
    Posts
    15,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not_Swiss_Miss View Post
    If we bend over much farther Gaz, they'll get more than 2 fingers in.
    Indeed. It's a no win situation. TBH I don't think any Republican victory would be much different. And most are nearly as reprehensible as Trump. As were the democrats. A nation of 350 million, and that shower were the best they could come up with?

  3. #1153
    Tinny's Avatar
    Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scurlogue View Post
    They're anti-Trump marches.
    Anti-Trump and Anti-Republican, there were no feminist marches when Bill Clinton took advantage of his young intern, terrible hypocrisy.

  4. #1154
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Black ops - DTG
    Posts
    15,878

    Default

    I don't see hypocrisy, but they were remiss not to protest Bill. It's political. I'm sure Republican ladies had a go at him in USA at the time.

  5. #1155
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not_Swiss_Miss View Post
    Even if that were indisputably true, why do you feel that's wrong? The right to protest is written into the constitution he has now committed to defending. I've given you my personal reason for joining a march. It's tough enough banging your head against a glass ceiling without your rights to planned parenthood being removed. I respect your choice to believe Trump is the man for the job, is it so difficult for you to believe that it's my choice to support the rights of American women who are looking at their healthcare rights being set back 30 years?
    I haven't said he's the right man for the job. My view is that he's been elected under the same democratic process that has elected many Presidents before, but some people find it impossible to accept that. He has said many things to win votes during his campaign, most of which were at the very beginning. Many people in America have some pretty strange views by today's standards. But they have votes. Whether he will see through a lot of the more extreme policies he suggested during the campaign, we will see during his time in office. Personally I doubt it.

    In the meantime everyone needs to calm down. There has been an extreme over-reaction to his being elected.

  6. #1156
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinny View Post
    Anti-Trump and Anti-Republican, there were no feminist marches when Bill Clinton took advantage of his young intern, terrible hypocrisy.
    They showed a photo of Monica Lewinsky on tv the other day. All grown up! Seems like yesterday she was on all fours in the Oval Office.

  7. #1157
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    AWOL
    Posts
    10,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scurlogue View Post
    I haven't said he's the right man for the job. My view is that he's been elected under the same democratic process that has elected many Presidents before, but some people find it impossible to accept that. He has said many things to win votes during his campaign, most of which were at the very beginning. Many people in America have some pretty strange views by today's standards. But they have votes. Whether he will see through a lot of the more extreme policies he suggested during the campaign, we will see during his time in office. Personally I doubt it.

    In the meantime everyone needs to calm down. There has been an extreme over-reaction to his being elected.
    I have no issue with the democratic process. I have an issue with the fact that he's a misogynist cunt with no respect for a portion of the electorate who managed to get him to the oval office. Women. And thanks for telling me to calm down. I don't know what came over me. Must be my overly emotive female hormones eh. Twat.

  8. #1158
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Black ops - DTG
    Posts
    15,878

    Default

    I'm particularly loving his 'alternative facts'. We can only hope the Senate and HoR will stop him doing anything too mental. Whilst having sympathy, I am worried that women's rights are not top of the worry list. If only they were.

  9. #1159
    Tinny's Avatar
    Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,565

    Default

    Women are being stoned to death for adultery in Saudi and other countries under Sharia, they're whipped for being raped, they can't drive or go out without an escort, they have to cover up head to toe, Donald Trump made a crude boast, not really comparable is it?

    It is hysteria, reminds me of when Princess Diana died, now it seems the left are like that all the time.

  10. #1160
    Tinny's Avatar
    Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,565

    Default

    Not hypocritical really?

    Literally the opposite of feminists:

    https://twitter.com/zlando/status/823194014300180480

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts