+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 321 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 280 320 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3206

Thread: Fuzzy Logic Random (ask Gray)

kaz is offline Happily confused, permanently bewildered. kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy

All the best FGG and yay for Cornwall.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz View Post
    It's not often I do the proud mummy thing (I'm not really that maternal) but I am very proud of my youngest today.

She's got a full time job she loves (and they seem to love her), she passed her driving test after finally getting her epilepsy control, hasn't driven since she passed her test last year as she couldn't afford to get a car (was on a zero hours contract) but today, finally, got her car. it's brand new (thanks to middle daughter working in a Kia dealership) and drove home without mishap.

I know this might seem small fry to some but honestly it's massive for her and I'm so proud of her.
    Isn't it nice when something goes right. And what affects you personally is never small fry. Well done Little Kaz.

Quote Originally Posted by FGG View Post
    A load of pikeys parked their caravans halfway up Shooters hill the day before this occurred. From there to Hither Green it's a 10 minute drive on one Road.

In other news second drain out and it seems the muscle they took was clear of cancer but 6 of the 11 lymph nodes contained cancer. I've to do the staging ct and bone scans again next week to compare to previous before I start on chemo, radiotherapy and hormone therapy. They'll transfer my care back to my local hospital for the chemo so I won't need to faff around going up to London every time. They are going to time it so I can still go to Cornwall! Yay.
    Your courage and resilience as well as your good humour is awesome.

Like all, I do hope things work out.And hope you have a wonderful time in Cornwall.

Again changing the subject completely.
    I find the Charlie B steak pies and shepards pies too sweet.
    But I like all the others.
    Also Pauline thinks she is having a nervous breakdown , without feeling nervous
    But I kinda get where she is coming from.
    And I am very interested in the Stephen Lawrence documentary to be aired on the Tv over the next few days.
    I only post this stuff here as it is the random thread.

I am random most of the time . I sort of grasshopper about with my conversations.
    AS I Am ALWAYs on the Bloody Aggro-Phone.
    PS EDF said I owed them £600 for gas and electric and it turned out when I gave them metre reading I was £500 in credit as I told them I was going to switch to Scottish Energy. ( I might have said this before as I forget who I am talking to) and the phone bill at the Cabs is £1300 in credit.But they wanted me to pay in case.( As If ) My goodness, these firms want your money up front , but if you front them , they suddenly collapse.
    I am a bit cross.

Also Mr Chris , who is my gardener /handyman /and Mr Chris of all trades, is walking past weeds.
    This I do not like and will have to have a word as I am going to jet wash all around my patio's with the round scrubber thing.
    I like doing this. Although it takes a fortnight and £200 to sort my back out afterwards.

And I must phone 'Dave the Hair', I look a bit like Worzill Gummage, but he seems to be avoiding me.
    ETA Dave the Hair , not Worzill.
    I think he is living in my shed!

Now Sue has turned up. I want to put her in my shed. As 'Kirk' said ,"It is life , but not as we know it."

Or maybe it was Spoc or Scotty.
    Who cares , but you get my drift.
    I am slightly past caring .Who said what to whom.

kaz is offline Happily confused, permanently bewildered. kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy

I've applied for a new job and they want to know the far end of a fart and which way the wind was blowing.

I had my first telephone interview today and must have passed that as I've got a second (telephone) interview tomorrow. There is a very long process to getting to the job offer stage, lots of steps to get through.

Sounds pretty normal for these days.

I ordered one of them "Please offer me a seat" badges from Tfl cos I really need to sit on the train and can risk getting bumped if it's busy. Three times they didn't send it so I phoned. Got a delivery today of 50, yes 50, Baby on Board badges.

I might flog them at the station.

+ Reply to Thread