+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 201 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2001

Thread: Fuzzy Logic Random (ask Gray)

Quote Originally Posted by Daft Wailer View Post
    The brat Lol

I bet he's really cool now he's older, right?
    Yes. He's a great lad now.

Hi brother and sister tease him now and then about his bratty toddler-hood.

The brat Lol

I bet he's really cool now he's older, right?
    I have to face young Damien again today. I can't marine him growing up to be anything but a self centred pain in the ass. His parents are loud mouthed fools themselves.

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Did I tell you lot about when I was in Scarborough a few years back and it looked like Brendan from Coach Trip was deliberately walking round hoping people would recognise him and talk to him? He had a long-term boyfriend who died some years ago now I think he must be quite lonely. One of those tragic homosexuals like Kenneth Williams I think.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz View Post
    I have to face young Damien again today. I can't marine him growing up to be anything but a self centred pain in the ass. His parents are loud mouthed fools themselves.
    Who's Damien? He sounds like a nightmare lol

The Omen really scared me when I was a kid :(

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

I live in the Taco Bell capital of the UK, there are 5, 2 in Sheffield, 2 in Rotherham and 1 in Barnsley, 1 more than Essex, and there are none in London.

Very odd given that so many American chains only get UK branches in London.

Incidentally Taco Bell is the best fast food chain for vegetarians as any of their meals can be made with beans instead of meat.
    Last edited by Tinny; 16-08-17 at 04:24 AM.

Who's Damien? He sounds like a nightmare lol

The Omen really scared me when I was a kid :(
    Damien is what we christened the son of Satan who made our hotel breakfast into a Japanese game show with his hideous screaming.

I remember when it was all fields round here, people would start threads and other people would reply to them.

Some nasty types tried to get you to stop posting.

People used to get banned all the time for very little reason.

There was even a woman who used to eat kittens in sandwiches.

She told me not to say this but FG is not so nasty in RL, much like Jeremy Kyle allegedly isn't.

Mrs S was driving alone today when she turned a corner and saw a pikey in a transit van coming toward her. The road was too narrow for two vehicles, so she stopped, put it in reverse, and backed back up to the junction. Seeing that the pikey was going to completely ignore her gesture, as he was passing she called out, "Thank you!" He responded by spitting, "Fuck off you cunt."

Nice people.

Well that's stereotyping but they do seem to start a lot of fights in pubs and believe very strongly in "finders keepers".

+ Reply to Thread