+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 297 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 240 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2970

Thread: Fuzzy Logic Random (ask Gray)

  1. #2291
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinny View Post
    Since my Switch is in the dock pretty much all the time and the battery constantly at 100% I'm not sure that's doing it much good.
    I am never sure what is good or not.

  2. #2292
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,556

    Default

    Laptops have to be the most vulnerable.

    It's common practice to leave a laptop constantly charging in a docking station. Even when I'm at home I plug it in as soon as I start using it at my desk.

  3. #2293
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scurlogue View Post
    Laptops have to be the most vulnerable.

    It's common practice to leave a laptop constantly charging in a docking station. Even when I'm at home I plug it in as soon as I start using it at my desk.
    This is what I do. Is this not good ?

  4. #2294
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    This is what I do. Is this not good ?
    Apparently not!

    If laptops were children, social services would be straight round your house.

  5. #2295
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scurlogue View Post
    Apparently not!

    If laptops were children, social services would be straight round your house.
    Plug in children ! Thats a new one.

    Mind you , most kids these days seem to be wired up to the national grid.

  6. #2296
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Black ops - DTG
    Posts
    16,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    Plug in children ! Thats a new one.

    Mind you , most kids these days seem to be wired up to the national grid.
    As soon as kids come round to your house these days, every power point has an adapter in it, for some rechargeable device or other. We had about 20 here on New Year's Eve, we had to provide plug boards so they could all charge up.

  7. #2297
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaz View Post
    As soon as kids come round to your house these days, every power point has an adapter in it, for some rechargeable device or other. We had about 20 here on New Year's Eve, we had to provide plug boards so they could all charge up.
    Thats what I mean , the national grid is in overload by all these kids and their plug-ins.

  8. #2298
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,759

    Default

    I'm loving the Olympics. Half of the stuff I don't understand the scoring but snowboarding is so good to watch.

  9. #2299
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Jurassic World!
    Posts
    16,146

    Default

    The snowboarding is incredible, I became hooked in the Sochi winterlymps.

  10. #2300
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Black ops - DTG
    Posts
    16,008

    Default

    Ski cross and boarder cross, and big air are the best. You have to have a serious screw loose before trying any of those.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts