+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 305 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 228 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3043

Thread: Fuzzy Logic Random (ask Gray)

oh Deb, you know my condolences are sincere I just don't have the words to verbalise it

but I will say, don't ever feel bad for any feelings of relief you have, your mum knew that you loved her so very much and she would at that time never have wanted to be anything less than she was, so for her it would be a relief too

see, told you I don't have the words but I hope you know what I am trying to say

FG, you've had the perfect words, these I thought summed it up perfectly:
    life is so sad sometimes and is the mistress of cruelty
    that touched my heart. Have more faith in what you say when you speak from the heart. :)

I think FG has put it beautifully so can't add much more except that I'm sorry for your loss Deb x

Thanks JJ. It's kinda nice though, to sleep properly without having half an ear listening for the phone. :)

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

UPS are crap, DPD give you a 1 hour delivery window, UPS just has "By end of day".

Way it's looking it will be end of day as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Deb Arkle View Post
    Thanks JJ. It's kinda nice though, to sleep properly without having half an ear listening for the phone. :)
    How old was your Mum , Debs ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinny View Post
    UPS are crap, DPD give you a 1 hour delivery window, UPS just has "By end of day".

Way it's looking it will be end of day as well.
    Let us know if you get your order.I refuse to wait in after their time-slot.Then I complain.
    Not that it does much good , as their excuses are quite imaginative.

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    Let us know if you get your order.I refuse to wait in after their time-slot.Then I complain.
    Not that it does much good , as their excuses are quite imaginative.
    Yes it came at 4.30pm, least weather was crap.

I would use DPD rather than UPS though and give my customers a 1 hour time slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinny View Post
    Yes it came at 4.30pm, least weather was crap.

I would use DPD rather than UPS though and give my customers a 1 hour time slot.
    But for an Internet orderer like me , you cannot define the deliverer. I always seem to get Yodel.Although Royal Mail does a good job, if you look at the tracking .
    And it is going to snow tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    How old was your Mum , Debs ?
    She was 96, and had been passing out quite often in the last couple of months so we knew it was imminent. We made all the funeral decisions a couple of years ago so that's helped.

+ Reply to Thread