+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: My Dad

How bloody awful.

You have my sympathy Yurtle.

My deepest condolences yurtle x

kaz is offline Happily confused, permanently bewildered. kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy

Please accept my sincere condolences Yurtle, what a horrible time for you and your family.

I don't know what else to say that doesn't sound cliched but your Dad sounds like a wonderful man and you will have so many happy memories of him when you get through this awful, miserable time. xx

Hugs for you Yurtle.
    I am sure the doctors are doing all they can. I know that is of no condolence to you, but I don't know what else to say in a situation like this. However, if it was my Dad I would look into organ donation. That way he would live on, giving somebody else the gift of life.
    Sorry if that sounds a bit raw, but now would be the best time to look into that.

Stay strong Y

Magenta is offline Sunshine and lollipops and vomit everywhere... Magenta Dances like Debs Magenta Dances like Debs Magenta Dances like Debs Magenta Dances like Debs Magenta Dances like Debs Magenta Dances like Debs Magenta Dances like Debs Magenta Dances like Debs Magenta Dances like Debs Magenta Dances like Debs Magenta Dances like Debs

I'm sorry about your dad Yurtle

Quote Originally Posted by Loopylou12 View Post
    Hugs for you Yurtle.
    I am sure the doctors are doing all they can. I know that is of no condolence to you, but I don't know what else to say in a situation like this. However, if it was my Dad I would look into organ donation. That way he would live on, giving somebody else the gift of life.
    Sorry if that sounds a bit raw, but now would be the best time to look into that.
    He really wanted to be an organ donor, but his blood type is too rare, there's nobody on the registry he matches with which is a real shame.

He passed away at 6 o'clock this evening, two hours after the ventilator was switched off. My mum was with him the whole time and he didn't suffer.

Thank you all very much for your kind words

xxx

(((yurtle)))

Sincere sympathy Yurtle.

Best wishes, Yurtle, very sorry about your news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast