+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: My Dad

Yurtle, I'm really sorry that your family are having to go through this and hope you can all get through it in any way you can.

Quote Originally Posted by kezza View Post
    Oh please don't say that.It is you who must be so distraught at this life changing time.
    I am trying to tell you how the doctors will have tried everything that is possible.

I bet your Dad was lovely and that is how you will eventually come to terms with your loss., by remembering what great man he was.
    He was the most amazing man, really. Any baby that came along, after work he'd scoop them up and take them for a walk round the garden. I just don't know what we'll do without him. He is/was amazing. Seriously. And I really want to give you guys a massive hug for being so kind.

Quote Originally Posted by FGG View Post
    Yurtle, I'm really sorry that your family are having to go through this and hope you can all get through it in any way you can.
    Thank you SO much FGG

Yurtle, I am no good with words at a time like this, but I am so sorry for you and your family. Sadly, your father may no longer be in your lives, but you have wonderful memories of him, and those can never be taken from you.

That's dreadful news Yurtle. Your family will be a great support to each other right now xXx

So sorry to read this Yurtle - I hope you & your family are all OK. We're all here for you if you need to vent. xxx

ETA - try not to be too hard on your sister, she's doing what she sees as best, whether it's right or not is another matter.
    Last edited by Deb Arkle; 06-07-15 at 08:20 AM.

Oh Yurtle, what a shock, so sorry

Yurtle, condolences to you and your family. I hope you all get through today as best you can, it will be tough but your dad will be at peace. At times like this all that comes out are cliches, but they are well meant nevertherless. Sending hugs xxx

Its a tough time, Yurtle, I'm sorry.

<hugs>

that is all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast