+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 98 FirstFirst ... 37 77 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 97 ... LastLast

Thread: WYWN (What Ya Watchin' Now)

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeJudy View Post
    His new show on Sky 1 is even more bizarre.
    Don't like that one so much, best part of that programme is the old TV clips i.e. the bit most like TV Burp, which he would do that again.

Sex, Drugs and Murder: Life in the Red Light Zone.

Fascinating documentary series on BBC iPlayer, following the lives of prostitutes working in the Holbeck legalised red light district in Leeds.

I've just watched a series called "The End of the Fucking World" on Mini Deb's recommendation, it's great! Very like Harold and Maude, one of my fave films.

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Quote Originally Posted by Deb Arkle View Post
    I've just watched a series called "The End of the Fucking World" on Mini Deb's recommendation, it's great! Very like Harold and Maude, one of my fave films.
    Mini Deb doesn't sound so mini if that's what she's watching!

LOL... she's mature for her age (14) and I know I'd have been OK to watch older rated stuff at her age. I was annoyed I couldn't see The Exorcist (and that was out when I was 10!) - that was one of the reasons I started reading, there are no "parental controls" on books.

I was just going by the title of the programme.

LOL - it's a dark comedy/road movie, very black humour. I enjoyed it.

Life and Death Row.

Available on BBC iPlayer or Sky catchup.

Documentary looking at some of the people on America's death rows, their crimes, and the impact on all parties. It also follows the lead up to the their executions.

Another old TV Burp, "who is the naughtiest vegetarian, Heather Mills or Hitler, FIGHT!!!, come on Hitler!".

He really didn't like her did he?

That is a funny program.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 98 FirstFirst ... 37 77 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 97 ... LastLast