+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max Clifford

Default Max Clifford

Anyone else rather relishing the ladies dishing the dirt on him? Apparently he has an unusually small penis And appears to be your archetypal filthy lecherous old bastard Whoever would have thought it!

I remember seeing the Louis Theroux documentary on him and he was an utter slimeball - he got off on the power and control he held over people and tried to set LT up when he wasn't getting his own way. It's worth watching if you can get hold of it, was quite an insight (as was the jimmy saville one which seems to have vanished now)

Quote Originally Posted by Mills View Post
    I remember seeing the Louis Theroux documentary on him and he was an utter slimeball - he got off on the power and control he held over people and tried to set LT up when he wasn't getting his own way. It's worth watching if you can get hold of it, was quite an insight (as was the jimmy saville one which seems to have vanished now)
    Pretty sure I saw that. He's always seemed a bit that way, so arrogant in every interview. OK, schadenfreude isn't pleasant really, but in his case, I can't help it.

Don't like the man at all

+ Reply to Thread