+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Oscar Dresses

kaz is offline Happily confused, permanently bewildered. kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy

I think Meryl Streep looks good for her age (64) - looks natural. I'll be happy to look something like that at her age.

I liked a lot of the dresses this year - Angelina Jolie looked fab, Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock in particular. I wasn't keen on the top bit of Lupita Nyong'o's dress, think you need a bit more up top to carry that look. It looked lovely fanned out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalgirl View Post
    There aren't any reports that she has. I thought maybe she'd had too much collagen, I still think she looks good for 63 though. Kurt on the other hand seems to have withered.
    I was the opposite, I thought he looked ok where as she looked like Cassandra from Dr Who.

My favourite is Sheherazade Goldsmith's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    I don't really like these dresses with the sort of wide open necklines cut to the waist.
    Me neither.

Thought Sandra Bullock looked lovely. Bette Midler looked like she was having a riot

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ers-white.html

What bolloxs is this?

I thought that Blanchett won hands down. I have a girl crush on Jenlaw, falling over makes her fab. Hawn's spawn looks bitchfaced. Sandy looked lovely and Liza Minnelli will give me nightmares forever. And ever.

Bette looked great, so did Liza, I suspect Liza and Bette together are tough act to handle!

Kevin Spacey was rocking his tux, and hasn't Zak Efron grown into a beautiful young man!

Quote Originally Posted by diddygirl View Post
    Bette looked great, so did Liza, I suspect Liza and Bette together are tough act to handle!

Kevin Spacey was rocking his tux, and hasn't Zak Efron grown into a beautiful young man!
    FOREVER!!!

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Quote Originally Posted by Metalgirl View Post
    There aren't any reports that she has. I thought maybe she'd had too much collagen, I still think she looks good for 63 though. Kurt on the other hand seems to have withered.
    He's only 62, maybe he's the one who's ill?

Quote Originally Posted by apathy View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ers-white.html

What bolloxs is this?

I thought that Blanchett won hands down. I have a girl crush on Jenlaw, falling over makes her fab. Hawn's spawn looks bitchfaced. Sandy looked lovely and Liza Minnelli will give me nightmares forever. And ever.
    My, there's a lot of collagen in Goldie Hawn's face.

But Kate Hudson looks stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mills View Post
    My, there's a lot of collagen in Goldie Hawn's face.

But Kate Hudson looks stunning.
    I think she's got a hard face. I know she beautiful but in that ice queen sort of way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast