+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Brits Dresses...Did they get dressed in the dark?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    on the sofa
    Posts
    9,609

    Default

    Who is Pixie Lott, I couldn't name one song of hers ... she is a singer, right?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Print Media
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish View Post
    Who is Pixie Lott, I couldn't name one song of hers ... she is a singer, right?
    Yeah, she did that one that went 'la, la, la,tra lala, Doo be doo'

  3. #13
    kaz's Avatar
    kaz is offline Happily confused, permanently bewildered. kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Secret Kingdom
    Posts
    1,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuckgoblin View Post
    I liked her from girls alouds

    I can't recall which one, and I'm not opening the link again

    it was sheer with a pattern over a fitted dress
    Kimberley Walsh - I liked that too.

    Liked Rita Ora's and wish I had Nicoles' figure.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,245

    Default

    Pixie Lott looked Ok. I rarely like anything Jessie J wears. I quite liked this one

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuckgoblin View Post
    I liked her from girls alouds

    I can't recall which one, and I'm not opening the link again

    it was sheer with a pattern over a fitted dress
    Hi.

    That's the one I liked the best and Sophie Ellis Bextor's was ok but it looked too big for her or something. They were all pretty ghastly looking though really - I wouldn't wear any of them.

    I liked that boy's paisley suit.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In a dank dark place
    Posts
    8,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weeschmoo View Post
    Hi.

    That's the one I liked the best and Sophie Ellis Bextor's was ok but it looked too big for her or something. They were all pretty ghastly looking though really - I wouldn't wear any of them.

    I liked that boy's paisley suit.

    hey matey xxxx

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuckgoblin View Post
    hey matey xxxx
    Hiya there.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In a dank dark place
    Posts
    8,583

    Default

    oh

    that's very cold



    it's much cosier here than dogs, but maybe that's because it's like my old pair of slippers

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuckgoblin View Post
    oh

    that's very cold



    it's much cosier here than dogs, but maybe that's because it's like my old pair of slippers

    Oh, I am sorry. I am feeling a bit like an intruder here still but I am hoping I will get used to it - I am also pretty doped up on all manner of rattley tablets.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Bodom
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weeschmoo View Post
    Oh, I am sorry. I am feeling a bit like an intruder here still but I am hoping I will get used to it - I am also pretty doped up on all manner of rattley tablets.
    It took me a while and then I thought sod it! Get innnnnn!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts