+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DLT verdict

Default DLT verdict

Faced 14 charges, found Not Guilty on 12, no verdict reached on the other 2.

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

TBH I thought he would be found guilty, remember reading an interview Camilla Long did with him a few years back and she said his hands were all over her.

Not saying DLT is guilty, but I wonder if Savile would have been found not guilty if he hadn't died and was brought to face charges. Just something I was thinking earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigga View Post
    Not saying DLT is guilty, but I wonder if Savile would have been found not guilty if he hadn't died and was brought to face charges. Just something I was thinking earlier.
    Possibly, but his weirdness was common knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by kim View Post
    Possibly, but his weirdness was common knowledge
    Yes, but people, and I don't just mean the abused, didn't want to admit it until after he'd died.

Yes, but people, and I don't just mean the abused, didn't want to admit it until after he'd died.
    I wish I knew Trig

Funnily enough I thought the exact same thing earlier.

The strange paradox is that it was his death that brought all these victims to the fore, so without that happening there wasn't going to be a trial. Not that it matters as the nation has decided no trial was necessary anyway to decide that he was actually guilty, and has since treated him as such.

+ Reply to Thread