+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 51 52 53 54 55 56

Thread: Shootin', jumpin' and gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinny View Post
    Got "Life Is Strange: Before the Storm" since it had come down to £20 for the Limited Edition.

Good storyline and soundtrack but the puzzles if you can call them that are ridiculously easy and the character animation sloppy (obviously rushed).

I think the best episode was the bonus one you get with the Limited Edition as well, it's quite touching.
    We didn't like it either, the first one was so much better. They acted like spoiled brats all the way through it. And it was just a story, there was nothing to solve like in the first one.

Just got the Oculus VR headset and controllers for the PC, the graphics are pretty amazing. Drawback is that you can't play it for too long cos the headset is a bit uncomfortable and some of the games make you feel sick. Google Earth is really cool in VR.

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Playing Mad Max one of this month's PS Plus games.

Average so far.

I played Mad Max on PC, I liked the kill the convoy bits, some of the races were fun. Not as good as GTA but I still liked it. I played all the story missions.

Playing Eve Valkyrie Warzone on Oculus VR, dogfight space game, it's really good but makes you feel a bit sick sometimes lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 51 52 53 54 55 56