+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6 46 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast

Thread: Shootin', jumpin' and gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinny View Post
    Got "Life Is Strange: Before the Storm" since it had come down to £20 for the Limited Edition.

Good storyline and soundtrack but the puzzles if you can call them that are ridiculously easy and the character animation sloppy (obviously rushed).

I think the best episode was the bonus one you get with the Limited Edition as well, it's quite touching.
    We didn't like it either, the first one was so much better. They acted like spoiled brats all the way through it. And it was just a story, there was nothing to solve like in the first one.

Just got the Oculus VR headset and controllers for the PC, the graphics are pretty amazing. Drawback is that you can't play it for too long cos the headset is a bit uncomfortable and some of the games make you feel sick. Google Earth is really cool in VR.

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Playing Mad Max one of this month's PS Plus games.

Average so far.

I played Mad Max on PC, I liked the kill the convoy bits, some of the races were fun. Not as good as GTA but I still liked it. I played all the story missions.

Playing Eve Valkyrie Warzone on Oculus VR, dogfight space game, it's really good but makes you feel a bit sick sometimes lol

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Nothing else seems to have appeared on Switch so time to sell as planned I think.

Has also been hacked and pirate software will be able to be run on it, don't know if that is good or bad price-wise.

It's due to the Tegra chip which they are changing in the next version which will no doubt be rushed out sooner than was previously planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinny View Post
    Some are really well hidden.

Have done them now, might do the last 10 side quests but not the 300 korok seeds I've got left.

May get the DLC but another £17 on top of £44 is a bit of a rip.

Could do with a Switch version of Twilight Princess, only Zelda game I haven't played.
    Apparently I was wrong, there's also another Zelda game called Skyward Sword I've not played.

Going to play Twilight soon, as have ordered it and borrowing a Wii, although apparently it was better on the Gamecube.

I wasn't as keen on Skyward Sword, but Twilight is brilliant - I've played it 4 or 5 times now.

I bought the DLC and thought it a bit of a rip-off too (DLC1 was, for sure) - however I had another look last week to find that DLC2 includes a challenge which, once completed, gives you another 12 shrines so I'm playing it again now for that.

Lol We've played Ocarina 4 or 5 times. Lot of flying in Skyward Sword, not the best but still played most of it. I liked Twilight too. Wind Waker was quite cool.

The download content seemed to be just killing the same bosses we've already killed so we stopped playing. Rip off.

For some reason you can't post images in this thread but this is good:

http://www.diabolik.tv/forum/attachm...8&d=1526845878

https://www.reddit.com/r/Breath_of_t..._a_friend_and/

Oh I want one!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6 46 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast