+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Thread: Shootin', jumpin' and gaming.

No - the korok seeds are bonkers, way too many! I do want to upgrade all the outfits to max level, but that means killing lots of lynels and I hate them!

They are tough!!

I've been playing a game app called Hidden Folks on my phone. It's great fun and very addictive - a sort of moving & interactive were's wally, but better.
    https://hiddenfolks.com/

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Just got a Switch in the ebay 20% off deal they had today, will probably just play Mario and Zelda and then sell it, not many other games worth getting ATM. Good sale though, especially at the start before sellers started putting their prices up.

I've also got Rime & LA Noire on Switch for xmas, only tried Rime so far & it hasn't got me hooked yet.

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Super Mario Odyssey is disappointingly short. Mario 64 seemed to be a much longer game.

I've gone back & collected all the purple coins, and am now going for all the moons.

But yes, it is much shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Deb Arkle View Post
    I've gone back & collected all the purple coins, and am now going for all the moons.

But yes, it is much shorter.
    Yes I've not got all the moons yet. If you just collect enough moons to get to the next world I bet you can finish the game in about 5 hours.

Damn, some of the moons are so hard!!

Mario not as short as I thought, 2 extra levels after beating bowser, that Dark Side of the Moon is a bit hard though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast