+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrie actor charged with child sex offences

I was thinking the same. Wondering if, off the back of that, they've now brought charges to be seen to be taking action even though a year ago they dropped them. Time will tell I suppose.

I felt terribly sorry for him when he was initially charged, and then exonerated. I'm not sure how I feel now. Horrified mainly. His wife and children must be shocked and devastated.

He may not be guilty, of course. But 19 counts of child sex abuse, shit.

kaz is offline Happily confused, permanently bewildered. kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy kaz argued with apathy

Quote Originally Posted by alfiewozere View Post
    I felt terribly sorry for him when he was initially charged, and then exonerated. I'm not sure how I feel now. Horrified mainly. His wife and children must be shocked and devastated.

He may not be guilty, of course. But 19 counts of child sex abuse, shit.
    I'm the same as you alfie - am thinking there must be more evidence to charge him now? Maybe some one here can enlighten me. BIB - agreed.

1 count of raping a child

That bloke from the Lost Prophets was charged with the rape of a child under one year old. It's sickening.

It's not just the physical damage to the children, the emotional and psychological damage lasts a lifetime, even with the best therapy, the terror and confusion remains.

Men that are found guilty of having sex with children deserve a world of pain forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Vassago View Post
    I'm glad you're not on the jury!
    Okay, I'll rephrase that. I'm glad he's finally been charged and I await the outcome with interest.

That bloke from the Lost Prophets was charged with the rape of a child under one year old. It's sickening.

It's not just the physical damage to the children, the emotional and psychological damage lasts a lifetime, even with the best therapy, the terror and confusion remains.

Men that are found guilty of having sex with children deserve a world of pain forever.
    I'm not a vengeful person in reality, but BIB I completely agree with.

On the grand scale of fucked upedness, how sick do you have to be, to inflict yourself on an infant. Jesus Christ.

e2a - all of it's wrong, and disgusting, but a baby.. Fucking Fucking hell.

Yes that is a bullet in the head, chucked on a bonfire job I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Scurlogue View Post
    Yes that is a bullet in the head, chucked on a bonfire job I reckon.
    I can't ( and don't want ) to imagine, how anyone could ever ever justify that, even to themselves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast