+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 33 34 35 36 37 38

Thread: The Walking Dead - Jesus Christ!! SPOILERS

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

I'm on the Saviors' side now as I'm sick of the other sides boring bloody speeches every week.

Unfortunately they too are useless in combat, instead of flanking Carol all 5 decide to just stay where they are and just shoot at her occasionally.

Don't know how all these idiots from both sides have managed to survive this long.

Agree with you Tinny

Tinny is offline Was once a Ray of Sunshine. Now Rusty. Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny Tinny

Saviors need to get rid of Negan, get Trevor from GTA V in charge and then they'll be my new favourites.

Started watching the third ep last week, haven't finished watching it yet, forgot about it. Maybe tommorrow

Trevor is called Simon in the Walking Dead, so he's played Trevor and Simon.

Sorry to sound like a bit of a heretic, but I tell you now:

Jesus must die.

Suddenly everyone is concerned about "the workers", did a communist write this week's episode?

And at last they're trying to make Negan a more rounded character.

But by doing a flip and making the other lead Saviors worse than him? Not sure that's the way to do it, not really convincing at this point.

And can we stop Rick's gang from having fights with each other all the time now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 33 34 35 36 37 38